Home Made Edible Icing Paints
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: - minutes
Home Made Edible Icing Paints!
How cool are these home made edible icing paints? They are so simple to make you only need 3 ingredients.
What we love about these paints is that they are safe for little ones to use as they are edible. My two had some great fun painting up a storm, the colours are super vibrant and you can make whatever colours you like.
- Line up six little containers in a row
- Add 4 teaspoons of icing sugar to each container
- Take a medicine syringe and measure out 3 mills of water into each container
- Add one food colour to each pot and stir well
- You can make your paint thinner by adding more water if you need to
- Stir well, and now they are ready to use.
We also make bigger batches and I find that it will last up to a month if sealed well and left in the cupboard.
Be creative and add as many colours as you like.