These potato pancakes are so good and super versatile! I make them on special occasion breakfasts such as Father's Day as well as perfect for brunch or lunch served with avocado and salsa.
- Combine all ingredients except flour into mixing bowl and make sure are combined well.
- Add the flour a little at a time and stir until everything is combined.
- Preheat a frying pan on high so pan is nice and hot.
- Add half the oil or butter which ever you prefer.
- Scoop mixture (approx 2 tablespoons) per pancake and flatten lightly in the pan. Cook for about 1 minute. They are ready to flip when the edges start to go golden and crispy.
- Turn them over and cook for another minute then turn down frying pan to medium heat so that they cook through without burning.
- Once cooked pop on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve with your favourite sauce and enjoy!