Apricot and Macadamia Balls
Apricot and macadamia Balls
These apricot and macadamia balls are great for an afternoon treat. On their own or with a cuppa!
- Blitz the macadamia nuts first on their own, then add to bowl
- Add apricots to a Blender or Thermomix and blitz to pieces are really fine
- Add apricots to the macadamia nuts
- Add condensed milk and coconut and mix through well
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge (the mixture will be sticky).
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours