The Best Clinker Slice Ever … Yes, Ever!
- Yield: 16
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: NIL minutes
The Best Clinker Slice Ever!
Clinkers are YUM! Need I say more? This quick and easy Clinker Slice will have you licking your lips and reaching for more.
I don't know if it is the lolly itself I love or if it is the fun of guessing what colour I am going to bite into next that makes Clinkers one of my all-time favourite treats.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper
- Blitz the Malt O Malts and Clinkers in a mix master or Thermomix (remember to leave 10 clinkers out for decorating)
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Add the melted butter and condensed milk to the biscuit mix and mix well
- Place all of the mixture onto the tray and push down with the tops of your hands so that the slice is nice and even. The slice will feel a little sticky - that's totally normal.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the half a block of chocolate and cook on high for 2 mins.
- Once the chocolate is melted, give it a good stir and pour across the slice, making sure there is an even coat.
- Crumble up the 10 clinkers, set aside and sprinkle across the top of the slice.
- Pop in the fridge and let it set for 2 hours.
Slice and enjoy!