No Bake Mango Cheesecake
No Bake Mango cheesecake
This no bake mango cheesecake is super easy to make and guarantee the whole family will love it!
- Blend Brandy snaps until fine texture
- Add melted butter and mix well
- Pop mixture onto a 22cm tray lined with baking paper
- Press mixture down evenly in tray and pop in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Mix cream, sugar, mango and cream cheese in a bowl. Mix with a mix master on high.
- Mix boiling water and gelatine together and stir well. Add to the filling mixture.
- Pour over the biscuit base and smooth out
- Let set in the fridge overnight (or minimum 3 hours in the fridge)
- Add mango pieces or whatever toppings you like to the top.