How to Make Herbal Tea At Home
How to make Herbal Tea
I am a tea drinker more so than coffee, I have been known to spend a while in my favourite tea shop working out what my next blend will be. Tea really comes down to preference, some like a weak, sweet tea while others like a stronger brew. This is our guide to getting the best out of your tea leaves.
- Heat the teapot with hot water for a two to three minutes then pour out down the sink; this will help keep your tea hotter.
- Place three teaspoons of loose herbal leaves in your teapot (more if you use a bigger teapot). The general rule is one spoon for each cup and than one extra for the teapot.
- Add the boiling water to teapot.
- Let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes (longer if you like).
- Place the strainer over your cup (nothing worse than getting tea leaves stuck in your teeth)
- Pour the herbal tea into your cup.
- Add your sweetener, honey or lemon and stir.
You can find my favourite blend to purchase HERE