Avocado, Chilli and Prawn Spaghetti
Avocado Chilli And Prawn Spaghetti
This is a great midweek meal, easy to whip up, filling and pretty healthy. With only 5 ingredients, this avocado, chilli and prawn spaghetti is a great dish to whip up when you have guests coming over.
- Boil pasta as per packet directions, once cooked, strain
- While pasta is cooking add prawns, chilli and 1 tablespoon of oil to a frying pan on high and cook for approx 3 minutes until prawns are fully cooked through.
- While prawns are cooking add avocado, juice from half of the lemon and the other tablespoon of oil to a blender. (I use my NUTRiBULLET)
- Once pasta is cooked, strain then add the avocado mix while pasta is still hot, which helps coat the pasta.
- Make sure all pasta is well coated then add prawns and mix through.
- You can add more chilli, lemon and even parmesan to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!