We love coconut rough, and we love that it is so easy to make!
- Pop the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave bowl and place in microwave on high for 90 seconds, checking every 20 seconds.
- Once time is up, take out stir through. (It should be a shiny, silky, runny consistency)
- Add desiccated coconut and stir through
- Pour into moulds. (If you don't have any, ice cube trays work a treat)
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours to set
- Once firm, push down hard on mould and tap on bench, they should pop out easily!