How to Clean a Mattress
How To Clean A Mattress
Who would have thought cleaning your mattress would be this easy? We put this to the test and it works a treat!
- Strip all linen and covers from your bed
- Take your upholstery attachment and start at the top of your mattress.
- Work your way down the mattress, overlapping as you go. Don’t forget to vacuum the side of your mattress as well.
- To tackle those body odour smells sprinkle generously the baking soda on to your mattress.
- Rub in well with the stiff bristled brush.
- Vacuum your mattress again removing all trace of baking soda.
Do you have a favourite cleaning hack or home hack you would like to share with us? Submit them using the ‘Submit a Recipe’ link above or share in the comments below.