These Apple Crisps are a great treat to add for morning tea to your child's lunch box. They are sweet and morish and a good substitute for packaged dried fruit.
- Preheat oven to 110 degrees
- Slice apples approx. 4mm thick, keeping them in their round shape.
- Remove centres.
- Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Place apples on trays and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour, than turn over for a further 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in air tight container.
These are also great to cut up and put in yoghurt and muesli.