This carrot slice would have to be one of the easiest slice recipes ever!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a 29cm tray wil baking paper
- Add all cake ingredients to a Thermomix of food processor and mix on high for 1 minute, ensuring the carrots are blitzed well. Yes its that easy!
- Cook for 35 - 45 mins minutes, making sure the middle is cooked. You can check this by inserting a skewer, the cake is cooked when it comes out clean.
- Once cooked let cool completely
- Add all ingredients and mix well with a mix master
- Spread evenly across the top of the slice.