This coconut bread is great for afternoon tea or lunch box, easy to make and even easier to eat.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. You can grease tin instead if you like.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix through.
- In a separate bowl lightly whisk the eggs, vanilla and milk. Slowly pour into the dry mixture and give a light mix until all ingredients are combined. Note: Don't over mix.
- Pop in the oven for 40 minutes until slightly golden.
- Once cooked let cool for 5 minutes and then pop onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Slice and enjoy