These donut muffins with hidden fruit which keeps them amazingly moist and are so delicious!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add apple to TM Bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on Speed 7
- Add pineapple, egg, flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar to bowl and blitz for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the butter to the mixture while the thermie is still going and stop it once the mixture is whipped nicely.
- Combine Topping ingredients until they form a crumb texture
- Pour into Muffin Trays (using patty pans) and put a tablespoon of crunch topping on each muffin before placing in the oven. Cook for 20-25 mins. Makes 12 muffins.