Home Made Chicken Loaf
Home Made chicken Loaf
My hubby eats this homemade chicken loaf on his sandwiches most days. I cut it super thin and eats it with mint jelly ('interesting' combo right?) The great thing is that you can hide veggies in it which makes it great for the kids too, and the best bit is it only has 4 ingredients!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Press mixture into the loaf tin.
- Pop in the oven for 45-50 minutes until outside browns slightly.
- Let cool and slice. Slice thin if using on sandwiches and slice thick if using as part of a main meal.