Kids Pasta Choice : Cheese and Tomato Pasta
Kids Choice Cheese and Tomato Pasta
This kids choice cheese and tomato pasta is the guaranteed dish that will get eaten by everyone in our house. It's a super easy one pot dish and contains only 4 ingredients!
- Cut up the craft cheese into small pieces.
- In a saucepan add the tomato soup and crushed tomatoes. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer.
- Add the cheese and keep stirring.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the saucepan and mix so all spaghetti is coated.
- Occasionally a tin of tomatoes may taste a bit tarter then normal. If this occurs, add a tablespoon of Splenda sugar.
- Serve and enjoy