Light, Delicious and Foolproof Lemonade Scones
Foolproof Lemonade Scones
No longer a childhood memory, you'll be whipping up your own perfect scones in no time with this foolproof recipe. Perfect for picnics and lunch boxes, serve them sweet with jam or savoury with cheese!
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
3. Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture. Add the lemonade and cream.
4. Mix with a knife until the dough comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured bench and knead the mixture gently until it becomes smooth (but don't over work it!).
5. Roll out the dough a little and cut rounds using a round scone cutter.
6. Place the rounds on a greased baking tray close together.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Serve warm or cold.