These muesli cookies are great for afternoon tea and lunch boxes. Kids love these!
- Line the two trays with baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 160 C
- Place butter and sugars in electric mixer, cream until smooth.
- Add egg, beat to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until all are combined.
- Roll two tablespoons of muesli mixture into balls and press and flatten onto prepared trays.
- Space about 3cm apart.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a nice golden colour.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.