No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Slice That’s Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy
- Yield: 10 - 20 depending on portion cut
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Slice
Super quick, super delicious AND super easy. This no-bake cheesecake skips all the fuss but still delivers big, creamy, lemon infused flavour.
- Biscuit base
- Arnott's Granita Biscuits, crushed - 250g
- Dessicated Coconut - 1/3 cup
- Butter, melted - 185g
- Cream cheese, softened - 375g
- Queens Vanilla Bean Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Zest of one lemon, finely grated
- Fresh lemon juice - 1/3 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk - 395g
- Icing sugar to dust, mint leaves, extra lemon zest sprinkle to serve
1. Lightly grease and line a 20cm x 20cm tin or dish with baking paper, pulling the paper up to extend over the longer sides (making it easy to get the slice out when set).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter. Firmly press the crumb mix into the base of pan as evenly as possible. Refrigerate for half an hour.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, vanilla and zest together in a small bowl until smooth. Gradually add the lemon juice and condensed milk, beating well until fully incorporated and silky smooth.
4. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the chilled base. Return to the fridge until set. Cut into squares to serve a crowd or slice wedges for a larger portion. Dust with icing sugar and extra lemon zest and a sprig of mint before serving.