No Bake White Chocolate and Apricot Slice
No Bake White Chocolate And Apricot Slice
This no bake white chocolate and apricot slice is great for a treat and is easy to whip up when expecting visitors!
- Line a tray approx. 22cm with baking paper.
- Pop the biscuits into a food processor and blitz until a fine crumb. Take out and pop into a bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, coconut and apricots and mix through well. The mixture should start to thicken up and stick together.
- Place the mixture onto the lined tray and push out to the sides, covering the whole tray evenly.
- Pop in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the block of white chocolate to a microwave bowl with the coconut oil, and microwave in high for one minute.
- Take the chocolate out and give it a good stir the chocolate will keep melting as you mix it, it should look nice and glossy. Make sure you use a dry spoon when stirring otherwise the chocolate will seize up.
- Take the tray out of the fridge and pour the chocolate over the top. Start in the middle and then spread it out to the sides.
- Top with diced apricot and coconut.
- Pop in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours, although I do find it is better the next day.
- Slice and enjoy!