Marshmallow Christmas Wreaths For Your Sweets Table!
Marshmallow Christmas Wreaths
Take your breakfast cereal, a bag of marshmallows and a squirt of green food dye and what do you have? A plate of yummy, no-bake Christmas wreaths!
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows (chop in half if big) and stir constantly until the mixture is smooth. Add a squirt of green food colouring and stir to combine.
3. Tip the cornflakes into the green marshmallow mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until the cereal is completely covered.
4. Spoon the mixture on to the baking tray in a wreath shape. While the mixture is still sticky, add a few red Mini M&Ms to each wreath to create decorative berries.
5. Let set (or fasten up the process with a quick fridge sit) and let the kids nibble away!