Oreo Tea Cups – Party Food Made Easy
Oreo Tea Cups - Party Food Made Easy
These Oreo tea cups are a super cute idea for a kids party!
- In a microwave bowl melt the white chocolate for 40 seconds. You want it melted enough that you can use it as a glue to put teacups together but you don't want it to hot to melt the marshmallow
- Place the halved Oreo biscuits on a tray
- Dab the marshmallow in the white chocolate then sit on the Oreo
- Add white chocolate to the tops of the musk life savers and join on the side of the marshmallow
- Pop a dot of white chocolate on the freckle and sit on top of marshmallow
- Pop them in the fridge to set.