If you love Peppermint as much as we do, these delicious Peppermint Balls are right up your alley!
- In a food processor add the Tim Tams and Blitz well.
- Add Tim Tam mix to bowl with the coconut and peppermint essence.
- Mix in condensed milk (you may need to add a bit more coconut, gauge it by how hard you like your balls)
- In a zip-lock bag, mix green food colouring and desiccated coconut and shake
- Roll mixture into balls and coat in green coconut
- Pop in the fridge and enjoy!
These will store in the freezer for up to 8 weeks if sealed well.