One For The Chocaholics, Yumalicious Polka Chocolate Chip Muffins
Polka Chocolate Chip Muffins
A chocolate muffin with all the delicious trimmings, this recipe is perfect for the chocaholics among us!
1. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cases. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla essence. Stir or whisk together to combine.
3. Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, cocoa and chocolate chips to the mixture. Stir until just combined. The less stirring, the better or you'll end up with flat muffin tops!
4. Scoop or spoon the mixture into the muffin tray. Top with Smarties or baking buttons and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the centre of the muffins is firm to touch.
5. Cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.