Quick and Easy Cornflake Cookies
These Cornflake cookies are so tasty and easy to make in the Thermomix - plus, I needed snacks for my girls for their school lunches.
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees (no hotter as the cornflakes will burn).
- Add stevia and butter to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5.
- Add eggs and mix for a further 20 seconds.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
- Add crushed almonds and cornflake and mix for 10-20 seconds on speed 4.
- Roll dough into balls and then roll in extra cornflakes and place on a baking tray; press slightly down so they aren't so thick.
- Bake for 15-20 mins. Let cool and Enjoy!!
Makes about 20-25 cookies (depending on how big your mixture is rolled into).