Recycle Crayons Into Rainbow Disks!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
How to Recycle Crayons
Do you have old crayons laying around the house? This quick and easy trick to recycle crayons will turn them into bright rainbow disks that will see the kids colouring with for hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Remove all wrappings on crayon
- Add a good mix of different colours to each cup cake cases
- Pop in the oven for 12 minutes
- Be very careful when taking them out of the oven as they will be a very hot and liquid form
- Let them cool in a safe place away from little fingers
- Once cooled pop them in the fridge for 30 minutes to set
- Take out of fridge and they are ready to use.
- Please note when you take them out of the oven they will look like a clear orange colour, don't worry once they have cooled the colours will become much clearer.
So there you have it! An easy and fun way to recycle crayons!
Are you the proud owner of a ridiculously large amount of broken (or random) crayons at home? If this is you and you’d rather reuse it than bin it, this recycle crayon trick is for you!