Reese Peanut Butter Snaps – Only 2 Ingredients!
- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
Resse Peanut Butter Snaps - Only 2 Ingredients!
I was introduced to Reese peanut butter cups when I was in Singapore. I'd heard the hype before and after trying one, now I now know why. A delicious combination of chocolate and peanut butter - true bliss!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place brandy snaps into a cup cake tray, one in each section
- Pop in the oven for 5 mins just until they turn soft
- Take them out of the oven and sit one Reese peanut butter cup on each
- Pop in oven for 5 mins just until they melt and start to fuse together.
- Take them out and let them set.
- Pop In the fridge and enjoy!
I sometimes add Reese chips to the tops of them. You can add 100s and 1000s to if you like.