Slow Cooker Thai Red Curry with Egg Noodles
Slow Cooker Thai Red Curry With Egg Noodles
This slow cooker Thai red curry with egg noodles is a great midweek meal. We love the fact that you can let the curry simmer all day in the slow cooker and then serve it with rice or egg noodles. Yum!
- Place the coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, chicken stock, sugar and onion into the slow cooker and give it a stir.
- Pop the chicken pieces in and pop on low for 6 - 7 hours or high for 3 1/2 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving add the egg noodle to the slow cooker to soften up and heat through.
- Transfer to a bowl add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice if you like and enjoy!
- We normally make double and will eat one batch with rice and one with egg noodles.