Zucchini Slice – The Ultimate Sandwich Alternative
Bored of sandwiches already? This zucchini slice recipe fits the lunch-time bill perfectly.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a lamington tin or similar sized dish with baking paper.
2. Grate the zucchini. Press it between two pieces of paper towel to rid excess moisture.
3. Combine the zucchini, onion, bacon, Tasty cheese and flour in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Whisk together the eggs and oil in a jug.
5. Add the egg mixture to the zucchini mixture and stir to combine.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin. Crumble the feta cheese over the top. Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes until golden on top.
7. Slice and serve!