2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
2 Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake!
Yep, you read right! This recipe is for a 2 ingredient chocolate cake and it is so good you'll have trouble stopping at one slice!
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1- 2 mins until melted.
- Stir well and let cool slightly.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Beat egg whites on high until stiff. Egg whites are ready when you can turn bowl upside down with no mixture falling out of the bowl.
- Stir egg yolks in with the chocolate until well mixed.
- Fold in egg whites a third of the mixture at a time, keep mixing until all combined.
- Line a tray or baking tin with baking paper. I also spray with a little oil. I use either a 15cm round tin or a meatloaf tin.
- Pour mixture into lined tin and tap the tin a couple times on the counter to remove any bubbles.
- Place the tin into a baking tray and fill the baking tray with water so it goes approx. half way up the cake tin.
- Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 160 degrees.
- Once cooked be extra careful taking it out of the oven as the water in tray will be boiling.
- Take out of the tray let cool on the baking paper.
- Slice and decorate to suit. We used raspberries and icing sugar.