Apple Crumble Cheesecake Slice
Apple crumble cheesecake slice
This apple crumble cheesecake slice is amazing, it really is the best of both desserts.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Line a tray with baking paper, we use 22 or 29 cm both work fine
- Blitz the arrowroots and butter until combined
- Press evenly into tray to make bottom layer, then pop in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- For the filling pop cream cheese, sugar and eggs into a bowl and mix with a mix master until smooth
- Pop the apple and cinnamon in and stir through with a wooden spoon.
- Add the mixture to the base mixture once it has set for 15 minutes in the fridge, spread evenly across the tray.
- For the crumble, add the oats, flour and sugar to a bowl rub the butter in with your fingertips until it resembles rough clumpy dirt consistency.
- Sprinkle across the top of the mixture making sure all is covered.
- Pop in the oven for 30-40 mins until top starts to brown slightly
- Once cooked let the cheesecake cool and set in the oven for up to 3 hours with the door ajar, if you have little ones around then sitting on the stove top is fine to, once cooled pop in the fridge
- We find best eaten the following day after setting in the fridge. Enjoy!