- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 331
- Carbohydrate Content: 49.4g
- Cholesterol Content: 60mg
- Fat Content: 13.5g
- Fiber Content: 1.4g
- Protein Content: 4.8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.1g
- Serving Size: 111g
- Sodium Content: 349mg
- Sugar Content: 23.9g
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Prepare a muffin tray for 12 and spray with cooking oil or line with muffin cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the flour, sugar, butter, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the wet mix with the flour mix, half at a time.
- Fold in the thawed blueberries.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven until until skewed comes out clean the edges have turned golden, for approximately 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.