Friday Night Takeaway At Home – Perfect Potato Wedges!
Friday Night Takeaway At Home - Perfect Potato Wedges!
There is one sure thing that everyone will eat in our house and that is crispy golden potato wedges. This is one of my Friday night go-to meals, the kids still feel like they are having take away. I serve it on paper with side dipping sauces and we normally watch a kid's movie while we munch away.
I love that this meal doesn't take long to cook, it doesn't cost much and with a bit of creativeness when it comes to serving, the kids feel like they have takeaway. So quick, so cheap and so yummy, you cant go wrong!
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Add wedges to the tray
- Add oil and make sure the wedges are all coated
- Sprinkle the Vegeta and salt over the top
- Pop in the over for 45 mins or until golden colour
- Take out of the oven and serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
We also use sweet potato to change it up!