Gluten Free Passionfruit and Lemon Slice
Gluten Free Passionfruit And Lemon Slice
This gluten free passionfruit and lemon slice is perfect for a treat - it's so tangy and sweet and delicious too!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a 26cm tray with baking paper.
- Combine the gluten free flour, coconut, sugar and butter in a bowl and mix well. It should start to stick together.
- Press mixture evenly across the tray all the way up to the corners.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 10- 15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Pop aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 150 degrees.
- In the meantime combine the condensed milk, lemon and passionfruit pulp in a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour mixture over the base and pop back in the oven for 15 minutes until the top of slice starts to feel firm.
- Set aside to cool then pop in the fridge.
- You can eat it warm as well. We find it slices lovely the following day.
- Lasts for a week in sealed container in the fridge, although it never lasts a week in our house.