Gluten Free Rainbow Custard
My kids love these rainbow custard glasses. Great for kids parties idea to!
- In a Thermomix add all ingredients except the food colouring
- Cook on 90 degrees for 7 minutes on speed 4
- Once cooked divide into 4 different bowls and add a drop of different food colouring to each bowl and stir.
- In 2 clear glasses, add one colour to the bottom of each and then layer with a different colour until you reach the top of the class.
- Top with sprinkles, optional.
- Put in fridge to set for 3 hours
You can substitue the milk for almond milk and coconut sugar for Splenda if you like.