These hassleback potatoes are amazing - great as a side or add sour cream and bacon bits for a main meal. Yummo!
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees
- Lie potatoes down long ways and slice across about 3 mm apart. Don't cut through to the bottom as you want to slice about 3/4 way through.
- Lie potatoes with cut side face down in baking tray.
- In the meantime heat the oil and butter in a bowl in microwave for one minute until melted.
- Drizzle the butter and oil mixture over the potatoes and sprinkle with salt and vegetta.
- Cook for 30 minutes and turn over, and cook for a further 30 - 40 minutes until the potatoes turn gold and crispy looking.