This sausage casserole is super tasty and budget friendly, a great meal to hide veggies from the kids as well!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Add all ingredients to a baking dish with lid on and cook for 50 minutes.
- Take out baking dish and stir through. The pumpkin should now start to break up and thicken the sauce.
- If you find it a little runny you can add a tablespoon of cornflour and mix through.
- Pop back in the oven with lid off for 20 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with crusty bread yum!
You can also add some grated cheese to the top for the last 10 minutes if you choose delicious!