Slow Cooker Mexican Osso Bucco
Mexican Osso Bucco - slow Cooker
This Mexican Osso Bucco is delicious! The great thing about this recipe is that you can eat it on its own or you can add to wraps and make fajitas. The meat falls off the bone ... so good!
- Osso Bucco Beef - 1 kg
- Green Capsicum - 1/2 sliced in rings
- Red Capsicum - 1/2 sliced in rings
- Yellow capsicum - 1/2 sliced in rings
- Onions - 2 cut in rings
- Green or Black Olives - 1/2 cup
- Salsa or tinned tomato - 1 tin
- Tomato Soup - 400g
- Garlic Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Brown sugar - 2 teaspoons (optional)
- Pepper - pinch
- Salt - pinch
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker, making sure the meat is covered with salsa and tomato soup.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3 1/2 hours in slow cooker.
- Once cooked serve with sour cream.
Serve in wraps and with rice as an alternative
You don't have to add sugar. I have added Splenda before too, as sometimes tomatoes can be acidic and this balances out the flavour.